There is a difference between having sex and making love. You can satisfy your sexual desire in minutes through direct sexual intercourse. But making love is something more elaborate. It begins long before intercourse and ends later.
From how you get to undressing, to how much you focus on foreplay and different sex positions, to what you actually do while in the act, there are a lot of things involved in making love. If you are looking for some effective ways to satisfy your partner and make him crazy for you, keep reading our article.
Foreplay is important:
The art of making love is not limited to just having sex. Foreplay can be more enjoyable than the act itself, especially for women. Foreplay is a way to prepare your partner for what’s to come, and to build an ascending climax of pleasure.
It is also a way for your partner’s body to prepare and begin the natural lubrication process, which will make sex much easier and more enjoyable.
Making love is not just a physical connection. You may have some incredible moments in bed, but if you want to go further, the secret lies in being emotionally connected with your partner.
How to make love to your man, so that he asks for more:
Every man differs in terms of tastes and preferences, but there are some aspects that are commonly shared by the vast majority of men.
Here are some of the things you can try during your intimate moments with him to make sure he can’t get enough of you:
1. Get excited:
- While you may think it’s the sole job of men to get you aroused, most guys get aroused when they see their partners in a state of arousal, even before they’ve done something.
- As a woman, you may need time to get aroused and get in the mood. Your man will certainly be very happy to get there and help you in the process, but he will also like that you have taken the initiative and already done something to turn you on.
- If you find it hard to get aroused at first, close your eyes and fantasize. Think about all the things you want your man to do and imagine that he is doing it to you right now. Try to feel those sensations in your mind and imagine how your body will react.
- You don’t need to tell your man everything you were imagining and how horny you got, but make sure your partner can see the way your body behaves and can know what makes you aroused the most.
2. Keep the atmosphere light:
- The word sex often brings to mind only the act and the ultimate pleasure. While you can fantasize a lot about how it should go, in practice something different might happen. Sex doesn’t always have to go smoothly and smoothly, because it’s possible for both you and your man to try certain positions that don’t work. In these situations, you may feel uncomfortable or frustrated.
- However, don’t dwell on these failed attempts, as it will impact your mood and disappoint your partner. Instead of focusing on what went wrong and how it could have gone better, use these unusual moments to joke around and ease the tension.
- Your man will love you if when he makes a mistake or misses you don’t make him feel like a failure. Furthermore, being casual, light and understanding towards him will greatly improve his morale and consequently also his sexual performance.
3. Touch yourself in front of him, stimulate him visually:
- There are many ways to give your partner an intriguing visual performance, but it should all depend on what you feel like doing. Men love to watch their partners in action, both when they go out of their way to please them and when they do it to themselves.
- Visual stimulation is a powerful way to get your man aroused and put him in the right mood. If you can visually stimulate him properly and make him enjoy your image, he will never stop coming back to you, asking for more.
- The essential key is to have fun while doing it, because only when you are truly aroused and reaching the highest heights of pleasure can you actually reflect it on your face. This will also give your partner a boost.
- Lie down and start playing with yourself, but keep eye contact with your partner. By looking at him, you can show him that you are enjoying and also check his reactions to your movements. Move your body, make noises and help yourself reach climax. If you don’t want to go all the way on your own, ask your man to join you and help you orgasm.
4. Caress and stimulate his penis:
- Men love it when their partners make good use of their hands and caress their little friend. Stimulate and massage him, and while being gentle, he shows her manhood some decision and authority.
- You can also use a specific lubricant for sexual intercourse, to increase the intensity of the sensations even more.
- Rub your palms with lube and place one of your hands on the base of his penis. He uses his other hand moving it from the bottom to the top of his penis. Make a gentle but firm movement. Don’t just go up and down, but also do circular and twisting strokes.
- Stroke the head of his penis with the flat of your palm and back down again, then back up. If you feel comfortable, you can simultaneously go down towards him with your lips and give him a mix of manual and oral sensations.
5. Tie it up, take control:
- Tie your man up to show him that you are in control, something he will like and turn him on. Of course, you need to tie him up in a way that doesn’t hurt him and allow him to relax.
- Use comfortable, sensual and silky fabrics (fabric scraps, ties, scarves or the like) and tie her hands to the headboard. Place a pillow under his head to keep him elevated so he can see what you are doing to him.
- Remember that the basic idea behind tying him up is to keep him in place while you do your thing on him. It doesn’t have to be too tight a knot, but more of a symbolic thing, so tell your man he’s not allowed to move until you tell him to.
- To make it funnier, you can punish him every time he disobeys. If he tries to get up and use his hands, give him a spank or pinch and put him back in his place.
6. Get it wet:
- Your man will love the feel of the water on his horny body, so it’s great to have a good foreplay shower together.
- Open the water and kiss it intensely on the mouth as the water falls on your bodies. To make him even more intimate, put your arms around his head and slowly stand on your toes as you kiss him. You can close your eyes or open them slowly as you fade the kiss.
- Make a nice lather and lather it. Better yet, soap each other up. Ask your partner to lather you while you start lathering him all over. Show him where you want him to apply the soap.
- Remember to kiss him between soaps to show him how much you love him and are attracted to him.
7. Dress maliciously:
- Your man will want you even more if you can master this art. There is nothing more sensual and effective in making a man aroused than to be seen with naughty clothes around him.
- Put on some lacy or kinky underwear and walk around the house casually, without making it seem like you’re trying too hard.
- You can choose, for example, to wear a loose, oversized white shirt and leave it completely unbuttoned.
- If you want to go to the next level and are comfortable, you can also do without your underwear and go to the next mode. Enjoy your skin and wear only that around the house, along with a pair of sexy high heels or boots.
8. Talk dirty to him:
- He will like it! You might make a bad impression if you talk vulgar and unfiltered with him, but the truth is that it will turn him on a lot.
- Tell him all those things you want him to do to you. You can also start teasing him right away by telling him all the things you want to do to him.
- Take a little bit of control and use a few vulgar words that aren’t offensive and that give a tinge of power and domination to whatever you say.
How to make love to your woman, so that she wants more and more
Here are some of the things you can try in moments of intimacy with your woman to make sure she can’t get enough of you:
1. Set the mood:
- If no one has told you yet, you need to know that your woman will love you more and have more fun in the sheets if you set the mood for her.
- Depending on what your woman likes and how she likes to be satisfied, create the perfect environment for her. You can make the lights dim and light some scented candles around the house.
- Fill the bathtub and add some sensual bath salts and a few rose petals to the water. Make sure the water is nice and warm and help your woman get into the tub with you. Sit down with her, look into her eyes, tell her how beautiful she is and bend over to kiss her.
- To make the setting perfect, remember to add some background music, not too loud but still something she can hear and enjoy.
2. Play with her clothes:
- Many men tear off a woman’s clothes and take her to bed instantly. If you are one of those people who think this is the best way to satisfy your woman, think again.
- There are many things you can do with the clothes your woman wears. Instead of taking them all off or forcing her to undress, he transforms the act of taking off her clothes into an act of sensual pleasure for her.
- When you start taking off her clothes, do it slowly and seductively. You can use these moments to build her mood and give her a taste of what’s to come. Your fingers should slowly touch her skin, and your lips should occasionally linger around her private parts. She will appreciate it if you do more of these acts before, during and after sex.
- Play with what she’s wearing by taking off some of her clothes and leaving others on. If she’s wearing a blouse and a bra under her, take off her shirt slowly but keep the bra on. You can also use your teeth to open the buttons and give her a few bites around her navel and then around her breasts as you open her shirt. If you want to take her bra off, she starts touching her on top of her bra and she slowly and gently massages her nipples until you feel them getting hard. Once you know that she’s aroused you can move on to take her one too.
- Slowly take off her skirt or pants.- and let go of her panties. You can stimulate her with your tongue from over her panties until you hear her moan and writhe from her pleasure. You can go on until she starts getting wet, then move on to foreplay.
3. Satisfy her with foreplay:
- There’s a reason the word foreplay is related to a woman’s pleasure.
- While a man is more likely to jump in and have sex right away, a woman likes to enjoy the time spent in foreplay. Not only will he help her get into the right mood, but she’ll also prepare her body for penetration by getting wet and lubricating underneath her. As a result, the relationship will be more enjoyable for both her and you when you finally do.
- Remember that foreplay doesn’t involve excessive groping and impetuousness. If this is something that both you and your woman like, you can save it for the next part.
- For foreplay, try giving her a sensual massage, tease her by stroking her breasts and massaging her nipples and hips. He can also touch her in her intimate parts of her, between massages, to help her get wet and prepare for intercourse.
4. Go down your woman’s body:
- Your partner may not always say it out loud, but if you cunnigulus her the right way, you’ll drive her crazy with pleasure and she’ll want more and more.
- Make sure you do a few minutes of foreplay on your woman before proceeding with oral intercourse. You should start slowly and make use of both your tongue and fingers.
- Your woman may like different movements and stimulation techniques, so keep experimenting and try to figure out (or better yet, ask her) what makes her enjoy the most.
5. Tease her and keep the climax:
- Instead of jumping right into the act, tease her, intrigue her, keep her entertained.
- Do not leave any space between the time you stimulate her orally and the time you start having sex.
- Once you start having sex, make sure you don’t press too hard on the accelerator and put too much heat into it. Don’t get right to the point. Instead, start slowly and pleasantly and erotically prolong the act.
- After oral sex, she should be almost ready to orgasm, so start the penetration but be slow. Once she’s almost at her peak, stop for a moment, she slows down a lot, and then starts again. She keeps repeating the same thing over and over until she goes mad with her pleasure and she will beg you to make her orgasm.
6. Take control:
- Women love it when their partners take control, and it’s a great way to get them turned on. But taking control and dominating doesn’t mean forgetting what he wants and only thinking about what you want.
- Instead, make sure you keep in mind what she likes and show her that you are taking control of her to make her enjoy. Hold her firmly in your arms and twist her as and when you want to play with any part of her body. Maintain a firm and strong grip, but remember to never hurt her in any way.
- As you take control, talk to her and give instructions on what she should and shouldn’t do as you command her. For example, you can keep telling her to moan louder and scream as you see her reach her climax.
Making love with your partner is an intensely personal experience, in which both of you should be attentive to each other’s feelings and needs. Make sure you talk to your partner and understand what he needs.
Dear readers and lovers, do you have any other tips on how to make love in order to make your special someone go crazy with pleasure? Share them below.