Giving volume to the buttocks is important, not only because of the aesthetic function they fulfill, but also because of the physiological benefits they bring to the body in general. Meet them!
Giving volume to the buttocks is a very important issue, not only because of how toned they can look or look with any garment you wear, but also because of the benefits you will gain with them. Physically working the body in general is a complex task , even more so when trying to achieve adequate muscle development.
Properly developed buttocks allow the body to stabilize in general , as well as provide greater power to the lower extremities when performing any physical activity. Those arguments should be more than enough to work on constantly.
Exercises to give volume to the buttocks
Based on the above, we will teach you a series of recommended exercises to give volume to the buttocks, develop physically and, of course, look beautiful at all times.
To achieve good results we advise you to use a professional in the area of training . This will tell you how the exercises should be included in your routine, what loads to handle and the number of repetitions to perform.
1. Sumo squat
The sumo squat is simple to execute and is a great gluteal stimulation.
Usually this squat is a variant of the conventional exercise and is named in this way thanks to the initial position assumed by the body –sumo wrestler-. On the other hand, it is an appropriate exercise to give volume to the buttocks due to the stimulation it causes in the muscles in the area.
- Stand with your legs wider than shoulder-width apart, with your toes facing out, and bring your hands in front of your torso, fully extended.
- Bend your legs and hips as you bring your buttocks down and back, try to keep them parallel with the floor.
- Remember to keep your back straight, look straight ahead and accompany the movement with your breath.
- The sumo squat can be done without any external load . However, accompanying it with dumbbells or weights could be done, this depends on the planning you have.
If you want to give volume to the buttocks and strengthen the posterior area of the thighs, the deadlift must be part of your routine. Try to watch the execution technique to avoid any injury , especially in the lower back.
- Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart, grab the bar with your hands wider than shoulder-width apart. Don’t forget these references. The grip of the hands can be with the palm facing you or one in and the other out.
- Bring the bar towards your feet without allowing it to touch the ground. Remember that you must semiflex your knees and the bar must go as close as possible to the thighs and legs.
- Contract the abdomen, glutes and scapulae while executing the deadlift. This will avoid bad postures in the back area.
3. Hip thrust
The hip thrust , also known as hip thrust, should be part of your routine if you want to give volume to the buttocks. The ideal is to carry it out with a weight that suits your physical condition .
- Find a comfortable surface on which you can support the middle of your back and one that allows you to bend your legs at a 90-degree angle.
- Lie down, support the dorsal area and keep the torso aligned with the thighs. Do not forget to support the soles of the feet firmly to execute the movement.
- Rest the bar at hip height and hold it with both hands to give it more firmness.
- Lower the hip area and push hard. Do not forget to contract the buttocks, abdomen and lower back during the execution.
The hip thrust is ideal for stimulating the gluteus medius.
4. Hip extension
The variety to strengthen and give volume to the buttocks is very numerous. The hip extension is a clear example of this , since it is a simple and practical exercise.
- Get on all fours, palms of the hands and knees. Keep your back straight and look straight ahead.
- Extend the right leg and raise the hip as much as possible, return to the starting position and do it with the other leg.
Combine exercise and proper nutrition to give volume to your buttocks
Exercise is one of the main aspects to work and strengthen muscles , in this case the buttocks. However, the routine must be complemented by a series of positive habits within which food is immersed.
Find a way to go to a professional nutritionist to evaluate you. Talk to him about the goals you have regarding the development of your buttocks and let him advise you.