If there is an app that you surely cannot miss on a day-to-day basis, it is WhatsApp . It is something that happens to all of us, and it is that this messaging app has become an essential tool for working , talking with friends or family.
That said, it is true that there are many who do not know that there are several options to have the app on the phone and the tablet having the same number .
That is what I am going to explain here and with what you will be able to have the same WhatsApp profile open simultaneously .
Install app and verify number
My advice is that you use this method on the device that you have been using for the longest time and that has mobile data to be able to receive and send messages at all times. As you will see, it is really simple and all you will need is an Internet connection. This is what you have to do:
- Enter Google Play if you have Android or the App Store if your device has the iOS operating system and download WhatsApp safely and completely free of charge.
- Press the install button that you will see on the screen and the download of the application and its correct installation will begin.
- Now go to the place where it has been installed to see the green icon of the app and press it.
- When you start the application for the first time you will have to accept the Terms and Conditions , this is completely mandatory, and choose the country in which you are and from which you will use WhatsApp.
- Subsequently, you have to enter your phone number and verify it, something for which you will receive an SMS with an exclusive code.
- With this you will have finished and you will have your WhatsApp profile ready to be able to write and receive messages from your smartphone or tablet depending on whether you have chosen one device or another.
Use WhatsApp Web
As I told you in the introduction, what I want is to teach you how to use WhatsApp on two devices at the same time . If you try to repeat the previous method on another device while the first one is in use, you will see that you will not be allowed .
But the solution is not complicated at all. It is enough to use the WhatsApp Web services in the second terminal in which you want to use this app. By the way, this service is accessed from a web browser, so you don’t have to download anything.
These are the steps to use it correctly:
- If you are on a tablet or smartphone, enter the browser that you normally use and activate the desktop mode of it.
- Now open the WhatsApp web page and wait for it to load.
- Go to the device where you have WhatsApp installed as an app and start it to see that a QR code appears on your screen .
- Now go back to the installed app, open the options menu and you will see an option with the name WhatsApp Web or linked devices.
- Pressing it will open a QR code reader , so what you have to do is scan the one that had appeared before on the screen.
- When the camera captures its image, your personal WhatsApp menu with all your chats will open on the screen of your browser so that you can use them comfortably.
When you enter WhatsApp web you will see this screen:
You can do this option on any tablet or PC, but keep in mind that if you are on a device for public use, you must log out, otherwise when someone enters the website again from that device, your session will be opened (although in your own mobile notifies you of this situation).
At the moment, there is no other option to have WhatsApp on your tablet and mobile at the same time other than using WhatsApp Web, but from Wahtsapp they are working to allow use on several devices at the same time, when that is the case, you will see it updated in the article, but at the moment this is the only method.
As you can see, having WhatsApp running on two devices at the same time is not complicated at all. Just follow the steps that I have indicated and choose the device on which you want to have the app installed and on which you prefer to use the messaging service from the web.